Being an active member of the Digital Learning Network (DLNET) can be part of your professional development. Members range in background and experience, and come from a variety of different sorts of organisations in the cultural sector.
DLNET has three types of membership so you can choose the best level of engagement for your needs: subscriber, individual and organisational.
- Participate in discussions through the email list or social media
- Raise topics for discussion
- Participate in DLNET research
Individual Member (free)
Register (below) with us for your individual membership today, and as well as having the same benefits as subscribers you will also be able to:
- Get discounts on fees for DLNET events
- Attend the AGM
- Propose and second resolutions at the AGM
- Stand for election as an Officer or Committee Member
- Vote on DLNET business
Individual Membership is renewable annually.
Organisations can become members of the network, and will receive the same privileges as Individual members, plus:
- Nominate up to four representatives from their organisation as members of DLNET
- Have free attendance for one delegate at a fee paying event each year
Organisational Membership costs just £40 per year and is renewable annually. You can attend an event without becoming a member, however, joining will save you money! To become an Organisational Member please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org