DLNET Conference 14 October 2021
September 14, 2021 2:30 pm
Session summaries and recordings available now
The recordings and session summaries of the individual presentations are now available for catch up.
- Sian Shaw, Key Note “Common Barriers, Creative Solutions”
- Jonathan Isip, Finding Your Place: Programme and Platform Considerations for Different Audiences
- Sara Sartorius, Marketing the DASH survey
- Helen Ward, Making the most of what you have: Ashmolean Home Learning
- Leah Dungay, Engaging Families through Videogames: Game Making with Free Tools & Resources
- Tracy Robertson, When the going gets tough, the tough get….filming? Engagement in the time of Covid
- Jo Rice, Live Learning Sessions from Your Kitchen Table
- Sarah Shaw, Digital Skills for Heritage, Answering the Sectors Digital Questions: Finding, Sharing and Creating Digital Content
Digital Learning – Common Barriers, Creative Solutions
DLNET’s conference seeks to bring together learning and engagement practitioners, reflecting on how cultural heritage organisations have overcome challenges to creating digital learning content and education sessions during the pandemic. Such challenges include upskilling staff in new tech and platforms, how to create activities and content on a shoestring or while homeworking, reaching out to families and schools, and utilising new networks to create greater online reach.
The day will consist of short case study presentations and demonstrations, followed by opportunities for questions and networking.
Speakers include colleagues from John Muir’s Birthplace, the National Videogame Museum, Ashmolean Museum, The Heritage Alliance, University of the Philippines and The Fifth Sector.
The event will be delivered through Zoom and is FREE to attend.
Download the programme and the speaker bios as a PDF file: Common Barriers, Creative Solutions